Data Mesh With Terraform and Databricks
This goes about a couple architectural and organizational approaches on achieving Distributed Data Mesh, which is essentially a combination of mindset, fully automated infrastructure, continuous integration for data pipelines, dedicated departamental or team collaborative environments, and security enforcement.
- Using Terraform Enable Distributed Data Mesh (talk)
- Growing a Terraform Provider to Millions of Downloads (talk)
- How Illimity Bank Built a Disaster Recovery Strategy on the Lakehouse (external)
- Disaster Recovery Overview, Strategies, and Assessment (external)
- Exposing Azure Storage on Domain Apex With Let's Encrypt SSL