Using Terraform Enable Distributed Data Mesh
In this session we’ll learn about Databricks (Labs) Terraform integration and how it can automate literally every aspect required for a production-grade platform: data security, permissions, continuous deployment and so on. We’ll learn how Scribd offers their internal customers flexibility without acting as gatekeepers. Just about anything they might need in Databricks is a pull request away.
- Data Mesh With Terraform and Databricks (talk)
- How Illimity Bank Built a Disaster Recovery Strategy on the Lakehouse (external)
- Disaster Recovery Overview, Strategies, and Assessment (external)
- Exposing Azure Storage on Domain Apex With Let's Encrypt SSL
- Databricks Terraform Provider Is Now Generally Available (external)